|Description||Albendazole is a synthetic anthelmintic which belong to the group of benzimidazole-derivatives with activity against a broad range of worms and at a higher dosage level also against adult of liver fluke.|
|Composition||Each bolus contains|
|Indications||For the treatment of the following internal parasites infection in cattle, sheep and goats :|
* Adult liver flukes(Fasciola hepatica)
* Gastro-intestinal nematodes(Larva and adult stages of Haemonchus, Ostertagia, Trichostrongylus, Nematodirus, Cooperia, Bunostonum, adult stages of Oesophagostonum, Chabertia and Strongyloides)
|Dosage & Administration||For oral administration|
* General dose : 1 bolus per 60kg b.w. (5mg albendazole per kg b.w.)
* For control of adult liver flukes(Fasciola hepatica) : 2 bolus per 60kg b.w.(10mg albendazole per kg b.w)
|Cautions||* Do not administer to cow and ewe during first 45 days of pregnancy.|
* Withdrawal period : Meat - 10 days, milk - 3 days.
* Storage : Store in a cool and dark place.